Friday, July 31, 2009

What's round on the sides and high in the middle?

oHIo!

Matthew and I leave in less than an hour for his home state, Ohio. We'll be spending the next week visiting his family and friends. I'm looking forward to it! We're flying up and then driving back on the 10th in the old suburban his parents are giving us (we plan on selling my rodeo). On our way back to Florida, we'll stay the night at my family's house :) Let the family vacation begin!

Here are a few photos from our cruise. It was a WONDERFUL vacation with my family last week. I'll post more on both trips when I get back.


Matt & I on the boat

Me with my mom before a show

Sisters <3
Dad and I in front of a wall in Nassau that read... "this is how much I love you."

1 comment:

Callie said...

Oh, I love the pictures! Looks like fun. Have a good Ohio trip!

Related Posts with Thumbnails