Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My First Blog!

So I've decided to try blogging... It's a new year and so much has happened recently that it's kind of one of my "new year's resolutions" to actively journal on a regular basis. I love journals and writing in them, but for the sake of time, a blog is much quicker :) 

I was married less than a month ago (more to come on that later!) and also graduated from university about two weeks before the wedding. A lot has changed for me and I want to use this blog to reflect on daily happenings - as well as allow family, friends, and others to see how the adventures of marriage and everyday life are progressing. It's such an exciting time! 

Now I can't promise an entry every day... but I will do my best to write as often as possible. There's always plenty to journal about!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails